"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Saturday, September 13, 2014

Off again, On again

I've been unable to post to my blog and all of a sudden ...... I got back into it! Colour me happy :)

Just thought I'd share my soup with you :) 

Curry, coconut, chicken soup topped with ricotta cheese (out of sour cream) and a chunk of rustic Italian baguette on the side.  I saute the chicken, add two cups of broth, a can of coconut milk (light), chives, cilantro, some grated lime, a good sprinkling of curry and a little salt and pepper.   A warm and spicy supper for a cool Autumn day.


Thanks for stopping by,  have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Sounds, and looks delicious! I will certainly try it! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadia, for stopping by--the soup is delicious.
      I'm hoping my blog keeps working too :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, now I can't get back into my blog (: ***I forgot to add that there is a good bit of grated ginger in the soup too :)

    ReplyDelete